Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry "Christ"mas to all!

Lynn & Santa (I'm getting my list in early!)


Merry Christmas to all! We love our beautiful family and hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and a safe, healthy New Year! We have had a fun, eventful year, and are grateful for our many blessing. We enjoyed our two years in China and miss the nice people we met and grew to love while there. We are grateful to be back home and near our family. Our greatest blessing is our beautiful children, grandchildren, beautiful mother, and wonderful brothers and sisters who also have some really great kids! We are so lucky to be part of this wonderul family! I'm also grateful for our Savior and so grateful he came into the world to fulfill his mission and that because of his sacrifice and suffering on the cross we can be together as a family in the eternities. I'm thankful that I have the example the Savior gave me so I could live a happier, better life, and for the Holy Ghost, which guides me on a daily basis, even when I don't listen. Merry "Christ"mas to you all!


Love you, Aunt Lynn

3 comments:

Mary said...

Merry Christmas right back at you. Hope you are feeling well and ready to enjoy the holidays. Email me and let me know what happened at your interview for the teaching job.

Emily said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a good one!

ManicMandee said...

You look just a little too friendly with Santa if you ask me. Don't let Gordon see that :)

Merry Christmas!